Our attics are only made with the help of qualified tradesmen without any sub-contractors. This is to make sure the job is done to the highest of standards. Our aim is to complete attics and all work within a 2 week period. Experienced tradesmen assigned for the job, will involve you in every step of the process to make sure everything is up to your satisfaction. During that time the disruption of your house will be kept to the minimum and all rubbish and debris will be removed from the property.
At the end of works a certificate is issued from an independent architect after performing an inspection for your ease of mind.
Standard attic estimate involves:
- 2 large roof windows approx. size 114cm x 118cm in main room as per new building regulations
- 1 roof window approx. size 26" x 28" in new hall
- stair case with handrail and spindles leading from existing landing to Attic one or two turn staircase as required moving of bedroom wall included if required
- 200 Square feet of flooring with heavy duty Steel beams with a suspended floor.
- Dwarf stud walls to purling level supported on heavy duty steel beams to architects’ specification.
- Kingspan Thermal Insulation
- Kingspan thermal board insulation in ceiling void. As per new building regulations
- 1200-gauge vapour barrier fitted through out
- All walls covered with Plasterboard and plastered to a smooth finish
- 2 access hatches into eve's area
- Existing Water tanks moved to eve's area
- Open plan with red deal handrail, spindles and turned newel posts, or half partition with wooden finish
- 6 x sunken lights in ceiling in Attic. (2 Stairs and Landing and 4 in the attic)
- 4 x double sockets
- 1 smoke alarm
- 1 Double panel radiator sealing of system included
- Skirting board and architrave Trim fitted throughout the conversion
- Chipboard flooring in eves for storage purposes
- 2 x switched lights in eves
- Engineering certificate at the end of the job
Price: 12,500 + VAT
For other queries do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail, facebook or phone number.